NTMA is actively monitoring the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak and its impact on the manufacturing industry. We have created this online resource center to provide members with links to important resources and information. This page will be updated as additional information and guidance becomes available.
For specific questions or requests for additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INFORMATION
CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC)
The CDC is the best source of information on the coronavirus.
- Coronavirus Homepage
- COVID-19 Situation Summary
- Keeping Workplaces, Schools, Homes and Commercial Establishments Safe
Steps to Prevent Illness
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Sneeze or cough into tissues (then throw them away and wash hands) or into your elbow.
- Greet people without physical contact.
- Wipe down and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Stay home if you are sick.
DEPARTMENT OF STATE
The State Department travel alert page for coronavirus
Recent news articles of interest
- Barron’s – What Big Companies Are Doing to Prepare for Coronavirus Fallout
- Entrepreneur Magazine – How Businesses Should Handle the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Gartner – How to secure your supply chain
- Harvard Business Review – Prepare Your Supply Chain for Coronavirus
- IndustryWeek – Coronavirus: Components Troubles Have Just Begun
- World Economic Forum – Coronavirus is disrupting global value chains. Here’s how companies can respond